NSFM Participants' Events
Call for Participants
First Geneva Summit on Sustainable Finance
The University of Geneva and its Finance Research Institute (GFRI) are pleased to announce The First Geneva Summit on Sustainable Finance. The summit will be held at the University of Geneva, Switzerland on March 19th, 2013. The event, organized in collaboration with Sustainable Finance Geneva, will provide a unique opportunity to investment professionals, policy makers, researchers and students to discuss and learn about issues related to sustainable finance.
- Professor Elroy Dimson (London Business School, Cambridge Judge Business School, and Chairman of the Strategy Council for the Norwegian Government Pension Fund)
- Professor Christian Gollier (Toulouse School of Economics)
- Sudheer Chava (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Yrjo Koskinen (Boston University School of Management)
- John Nofsinger (Washington State University)
- Sebastien Pouget (Toulouse School of Economics)
- Zacharias Sautner (University of Amsterdam)
SUMMIT DETAILS: More information about the summit is available at the website http://www.geneva-summit-on-
REGISTRATION: The Summit is limited to 300 participants. There is no registration fee. Participants are responsible for making their own transportation and accommodation arrangements. Please register using the websitehttp://www.geneva-summit-on-
28 January, 2013 - NSFM and The Sustainable Investment Professional Certification (SIPC) present a discussion between Roger L. Martin and Raj Thamotheram on: "Long Term vs Short Term Investing". Listen to the webinar again here.
19 December, 2012 - Webinar with Sean Kidney, CEO of the Climate Bonds Initiative, on: 'Financing Climate Change Solutions from Debt Capital Markets'. Hosted by NSFM, Climate Bonds Initiative and Concordia University.
October 2012 - A group of pension fund trustees, senior managers, advisors and academics gathered in Seattle in October, 2012 to discuss the challenges facing pension fund managers and trustees. A full report on the joint NSFM – Rotman International Centre for Pension Management Roundtable is available here.
April 2012 - Did investors act as the enablers of the banking crisis? What should / could we do to be a bigger part of the solution? - NSFM workshop