Jonathan has seven years of international experience in finance, and is a quantitative finance specialist with recognised expertise in portfolio management and credit risk modelling. His career has involved working, studying, and building relationships in Europe, North America, Australia and Asia. Jonathan is also a director of a solar energy co-operative and currently offers consultancy serves in portfolio and risk management. He has previously held management positions at KPMG Advisory in portfolio management and has worked at multiple investment trading houses. Jonathan holds an MSc in Financial Mathematics from Stanford University, and a BSc (Honours) in Physics and Mathematics from The University of British Columbia.
- Greenhouse gas emissions reporting
- Carbon tilted indices
- Market mechanisms to tackle climate change
- Integration of SRI into mainstream
- Pension Fund campaigning/lobbying
- Investor coalitions on climate change